Monday, October 20, 2008

Opening Credits

The 4th film by Quentin Tarantino

Uma Thurman

Kill Bill vol. 1

co-starring Julie Dreyfus

Michael Bowen

Jun Kunimura

Kenji Oba

Yuki Kazamatsuri

James Parks

Akaji Maro
Kazuki Kitamura
Goro Daimon
Shun Sugata
and
the 5,6,7,8's

as the deadly viper assassination squad

Lucy Liu
as
O-Ren Ishii

Vivica A Fox
as
Vernita Green

Michael Madsen
as
Budd

Daryl Hannah
as
Elle Driver

David Carradine
as
Bill

Guest Starring

Sonny Chiba

Chiaki Kuriyama
as
Gogo

Gordon Liu

Michael Parks

Editor
Sally Menke

Martial Arts Advisor
Yuen Wo-Ping

Casting
Johanna Ray, C.S.A.
and
Koko Maeda

Special Makeup Effects
K.N.B. EFX Group, Inc.

Associate Producers
Dede Nickerson
Koko Maeda

Costume Designers
Catherine Thomas
Kumiko Ogawa

Original Music
The RZA

Production Designers
Yohei Taneda
David Wasco

Director of Photography
Robert Richardson, A.S.C.

Executive Producers
Harvey Weinstein
Bob Weinstein
Erica Steinberg
E. Bennett Walsh

Produced By
Lawrence Bender

2 comments:

Anna Storkel said...

Good job listing out the opening credits. I haven't done this yet, but it helps to see all he characters in a list.

Anna Storkel said...

I would love to see your ideas on typeface choices and visual elements, but at the same time, I don't because I don't want us to influence each other because we are doing the same movie, ha ha! But I am sure we will have similar choices in the beginning but our ideas will diverge later on in the project. Good Luck, I look forward to seeing your ideas!