Monday, October 20, 2008

Typeface

Wanted to have a simple typeface with a little bit of character.
Two choices are Eurostile and Futura.


I was thinking of doing a combination of both.
For the main title I like futura more but for names of actors I like eurostile...
I thought about incorporating some handwriting in it as well but I'm not sure.
As I am working on it I will decide if it fits.

4 comments:

Anna Storkel said...

I agree that futura would work well for titles, while eurostile would work better for names because futura is a little bulky for more than a couple words. I like the idea of keeping it simple. I am also going to most likely use some handwriting fonts too. But as you said, it's hard to pick this early in the game.

krista said...

where are your look and feel comps? they need to be graded.

krista said...

Doug, You need to get on this project! Don't forget to post your progress as you go.

krista said...

DUDE! get some stuff up for feedback!